Note: Certain telehealth programs may not be available in all locations. To learn about telehealth options in your area, reach out to your provider at the nearest VA Medical Center.
To find your nearest VA Medical Center using the VA facility locator, enter your city, state, or ZIP code and select “VA Health” from the facility drop-down menu. VA Telehealth is based out of your nearest VA Medical Center, not CBOC or Vet Center.
VA Telehealth Services lets you easily connect with providers to receive care and monitor your health, but telehealth is not suitable for every condition. Talk to your provider to see if telehealth is right for you.
Here are some questions to discuss with your provider about telehealth:
- What is telehealth?
- What types of telehealth services are available to me based on my condition and location?
- How do I start the process?
- What technology do I need to get started?
- How secure is my health information?
- How do I schedule a telehealth visit?